What are the steps and requirements to
become a Canterbury Circle Resident?
- $50 application fee per adult in the home
- Proof of income totaling 3x the monthly rent amount (one
months’ worth of paycheck stubs)
- Depending on the outcome of your background and credit
screening a deposit equal to one months rent may be required.
- $350 leasing fee due upon approval
- Pet fee and rent if applicable
- Pet documentation if applicable
What landmarks are nearby?
Located right of state road 200 Canterbury Circle is a short
distance from all your shopping, dining and entertainment needs.
Who is the utility company?
City of Ocala.
Are pets allowed?
We are pet friendly with no breed restrictions up to 80 lbs. The
pet fee is $350 per pet, and pet rent is $45/monthly per pet. Two
pets per households, cats and dogs only.
When is move-in day?
Please call our office for move in and move out dates.