What are the steps and requirements to
become a Canterbury Circle Resident?
- $50 application fee per adult in the home
- Proof of income totaling 3x the monthly rent amount (one
months’ worth of paycheck stubs)
- Depending on the outcome of your background and credit
screening a deposit equal to one months rent may be required.
- $350 leasing fee due upon approval
- Pet fee and rent if applicable
- Pet documentation if applicable
What landmarks are nearby?
Located right of state road 200 Canterbury Circle is a short
distance from all your shopping, dinning and entertainment needs.
Who is the utility company?
City of Ocala.
Are pets allowed?
Two pets per households, cats and dogs only. 80lb weight limit. The
pet fee will range from $250-$350, pet rent will range from $25-$45
depending on the age and weight of your pet. An updated copy of
your pets vaccination documents is required.
When is move-in day?
Please call our office for move in and move out dates.